Advantages of California Payday Loans
You can have financial problems due to various reasons. For instance, your paycheck can be late, or you may need money for an unexpected medical bill. Situations when you need to commute to work, but your car has broken down are not a seldom situation. That is when California payday loans can be helpful. The benefits of using payday loans are the following:
- You will avoid high fees from your bank;
- You will not have to borrow money from your friends and family;
- There will be no need to using pawn shops to sell something.
Although payday loans online should not be something you make use of all the time, they can be considered as a short-term solution. It is even possible to turn to payday loans as a stepping stone to improve your income in the future.
Payday loans are legal in California. Lenders are not licensed by the Short-Term Loan Act, so if payday loans are performed under the California Small Loan Act or California Mortgage Lending Act, they can come with rates of around 600%.
People who want to get easy payday loans should take into account some debit limits, loan terms, and collection limits. The biggest amount you can receive is 500 dollars, and you are to repay it within 31 days. Lenders are not able to charge more than 28% in annual interest. The charge per two weeks loan of a hundred dollars makes up 1.08 dollars.
You should also know that you can get only one payday loan in California at a time. The maximum number per year is four. In addition to that, it is allowed to get only two loans within two months period.
Lenders have some limits as well. If there is an unpaid payday loan, they cannot pursue it as a criminal act. However, they are allowed to collect it. Court costs after default, disclosed bank charges, and a collection charge of 20 dollars are usually used in this case.
Use Payday Loan Online Services in California
If you want to get payday loans online using the website, you can be sure that the process is confidential and secure. There is 128-bit encryption, which transmits applications, so no third parties are involved.
The application process is streamlined and simple. Be careful, some companies work online only. Among helpful features are:
- Fast payday loans make it possible for you to get your money within one business day, thanks to the quick service.
- Your loan is deposited right into your bank account.
- If you have bad credit, you can still receive payday loans in California.
- The only thing you need to do is to fill out an online form.
- With the help of the submitted details, the platform matches the direct lender for you. The direct lenders adopt the best practices of Online Lenders Association. You can get payday loans without waiting in line, so the online option happens to be convenient. The applications are processed with the help of secure servers 24/7.
Requirements for California Payday Loans
You can get California payday loans if you meet these requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You obtain income and can provide paychecks, government checks as proof.
- You have an account that allows receiving electronic transfers.
- You happen to be a permanent resident of the USA.
There is no need for you to go somewhere to get California payday loans, but along with other information, you will need to submit an email address and phone number.
Get Cash Now
You are not likely to have difficulties when trying to receive money as with payday loans no credit check is required. This means that the lender does not review your credit history to provide you with payday loans in California. Just check the online form on the website. If you are not satisfied with the terms and rates that come with California payday loans, you do not have to accept the offer. This is a win-win situation as you can see what the terms of payday loans in California are, as well as make sure that you qualify.